Each paper is limited to 6 pages normally, additional pages will be charged. Please follow the Conference format.
Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit full text papers including results, tables, figures and references. Full text papers (.pdf, .doc) will be accepted by Electronic Submission System. (.doc or.pdf) All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the Conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts should follow the style of the Conference and are subject to both review and editing.
PAPER PAGE LIMIT:
Each paper must be no more than 6 pages (including the abstract, figures, tables, and references).
Extra pages will be charged at $20 (US dollars) per extra page
Please log in the Electronic Submission System to submit your paper; ( .doc or.pdf )
For any inquiry about the submission and conference, please feel free to contact us via E-mal: firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidelines for ORAL/ Viva PRESENTATIONS
Contributed oral introductions are 15 minutes in length, including 5 minutes for inquiries and talk. The paper must be displayed by one of the creator or co-authors. Oral introductions are to be made either utilizing your tablet or the PC that will be accessible in the session. Some useful steps follows
- Talk to audience
- Be Logical
- Treat the Floor as a Stage
- Interact with your audience
- Use Visuals Sparingly but Effectively
- Make your presentation interesting
- Review Audio and/or Video of Your Presentations
- Provide Appropriate Acknowledgments
- Maintain eye contact
INSTRUCTIONS for POSTER PRESENTATIONS
- deadline for uploading full papers
- Maximum poster size is 36 inches wide by 48 inches high (3 ft. X 4 ft.).
- You must provide your own printout of the poster itself.
- Poster will be displayed in the conference room
- Designing Your Own
- Design and Layout
- Methods Section
- Working with Images